Friday, September 26, 2008

Ciao Tutti!

or, Hello everyone!

In order to regulate how many times I have to repeat the same stories, to keep in better communication with all of you, to show off pictures, maps, etc, I'll update this blog as often as possible. Or as often as I have something interesting to say, whichever comes first.

To comment, those not in the know, click "0 comments" or "973 comments" or whatever number appears below the post. Type a comment in the "Leave your comment" box on the right side of the page. Fill out the word verification, and then pick an identity. For most of you, I imagine the choice will be "Name/URL", wherein you will then type your name, unless there are some blogging great-aunts out there I didn't know about. Hit "publish". Or "Preview" if you're one of those OCD people.

That should be about it!


And in case you're confused about the blog title, Federico Fellini named "8 1/2" after the number of films he had made so far. I named "11 1/2" after the number of weeks I'll be living in the Eternal City. The header at the top of the page is composed from a film still and a photoshopped version of the title.

No comments: